Everything is explained here:
Here's a copy of the Steam forums (from the same link):
" There was a critical bug with the savegame system of the game related to Visionaire Studio in the development:
On PCForte: after loading the game, the button of the keyboard will not work anymore.
On Kepler: after loading the game, the levers on the trees don't work anymore.
Simon and Andy, with the help of the Visionaire Studio team, have successfully fixed this bug, and the game was updated.
If you had this problem, your current savegame is definetely broken (the bug is saved inside), and we are very sorry for that. We have shared working savegames below.
Your own savegames are here:
C:\Users\[your_username]\AppData\Local\Simon Says Play\ASA Remastered\Savegames
You need to delete them, or the game will still be broken.
The game was successfully updated on May 5th, 2015.
MAC and LINUX
Mac and Linux versions have also been updated on May 14th, 2015.
- savegame issues (PC Forte and Kepler trees)
- launch issues on OSX and Linux (files permissions update) = should fix most error messages
Please let us know if there are any problems with the new updates.
If you had the issue with the PC Forte or the Kepler trees, you can use the following guide and download working savegames.
- go to C:\Users\[your_username]\AppData\Local\Simon Says Play
- your config files could be broken by the VS savegame issue (before the update), so it's recommended to do some clean up: rename the ASA Remastered folder to something else (backup, for example)
- then you have 2 choices:
(1) start a new game from the beginning - it should be clean and 100% working
(2) use the savegames provided by Simon
If you choose (2):
- download the new files here:
- extract the content of this archive into the Simon Says Play folder (see above)
- now you should have a new ASA Remastered folder, with the working savegames inside.
- play the game and load one of the 3 savegames.
About the savegames provided ---
- you have found the diary memory cards from the Teleport room, the Greenhouse and the Control room (january, february, march).
- the safe in the greenhouse was opened
- the light in the control room was turned on
- the blue memory card (translation) was inserted in the device of PC Forte
- the Terran keyboard was sucessfully plugged on PC Forte
- the additional commands were found in the "personal" file on PC Forte
- everything from savegame1
- the command to open the airlock was entered successfully
- airlock opened
- everything from savegame2
- you have the diary memory card from the Bridge (april).
- you have landed on Kepler and walked until the levers on the trees
!!! the trap with the wooden jail was not activated (doesn't infer with the rest of the game)
Good luck, and once again, we apologize for all this mess! "