Yesterday, I played ASA from the beginning to the very end for the first time ! I can tell you that, going through the game peacefully, and solving the puzzles by heart, it took me 4+ hours. In my opinion, that's quite a good result.
ASA in numbers :
- 10 hours is the estimated life of the video game (5h if you know it already).
- 108 videos for a total of 25 minutes (including all videos : menu, options, in-game, credits, etc...)
- 970 pictures, used in 1 138 frames in AM
- 20 music tracks
- 19,8 GB occupied on my hard drive
- 5+ months of production = 160 days = 320 cups of tea (0 coffee !)
- 1200+ hours of calculation (rendering) for the 3D videos = 120 nights without sleeping for my notepad!
- 6 hours on writing the full walkthrough... grrr...
- 60+ bugs (or things to improve) detected during the beta... and yet to fix ! argl !
- 1 death : my 250 GB (2,5”) hard drive ! RIP